Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SU vs. Rutgers

I don't know if you've ever followed a Syracuse game by using the Live Stats link off of suathletics.com, but they certanily try their hardest to keep things interesting. Instead of recapping the game myself, let's look at some Live Stat play-by-play highlights:












Andy is one of the streakiest players I've ever seen. Also note that the first was a three, but the second was a rainmaker!













This one's small, so click on it to see the full size craziness. AO rejected not only the shot, but every Rutgers player that was on the floor at the time












How many different ways are there to say "He dunked it."?





About time those arms were put to use.












Thank you, seniors.

2 comments:

Brian Harrison said...

Rainmaker? Who's writing the live stats, Mike Veley? Just awful.

BH
Orange::44

Josh said...

I'd suspect Veley only if the live stats used the phrase "a deuce for the cuse".

These are, in fact, hilarious.
But probably only the first time. If this was the only way I could follow the team I'd have gouged out my eyes weeks ago.