Thursday, January 15, 2009

Georgetown students are dicks.

Really. They are.

On the way to the Clyde's pregame festivities I walked past the line of Georgetown students waiting to be let into the game. Clad in their oh-so-boring grey, I stuck out with my orange jersey, and they naturally started verbally abusing me. I don't hate them for this. We treat them the same way. In fact it was kinda fun.

After the game, though, is when they showed their true colors. I witnessed three Orange fans minding their own business talking on cell phones suddenly surrounded by G-town students. The assholes just yelled nonsense for a bit and then walked away, demonstrating the complete lack of GU's ability to teach such basics as "speaking coherently." Anyway, this at least gave me the opportunity to yell "Your mother's a hoya!" It felt good.

Oh and the game?


Well there was a great turnout of Orange supporters. It's a shame the team didn't join us. We knew there would be games like this. SU does it every year. It's just a shame it had to happen against these guys.

But we'll have our revenge! Take solace in the fact that no matter what the time is, Georgetown still sucks.

No comments: